Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Vegas – Crazy Times

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

Yes I am jumping on the “Vegas bandwagon” but as always I have several activities arranged from golf at The Wynn hotel – AMAZING course!!!!! to VIP at the best clubs in town – as always :-)

Of course there are shows scheduled and naturally access to the hottest pools in Vegas which is always a great way to spend part of the day – ever been to the VIP pool at The Hotel at Mandalay?

Please send me an email or PM and let me know if you are going so that I can make arrangements accordingly. My schedule is filling up quickly and I would really like to see as many friends – and hopefully new friends as possible.

Thanks and take care…:cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Garth, I better be first on your list!

I was thinking of golf too but how cold do you think it will be on the course? :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Spear,

Hehehe, I would say was there ever any doubt but based on our past experiences that would only backfire on me :-)

In regards to golf, I think it should be ok, as long as its not raining I know that most of the guys are keen to play. I am going to book three 4 balls for starters and I pretty much have 2 full so let me know, will be fun, course is awesome.

I was thinking of Monday the 12th.

Speak soon…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have this distinct feeling I am supposed to be on the panel on the 12th… if it’s another day, count me in – else, we’ll do the late night thing where you disappear from the face of the earth, but this time take me with you :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Garth
    Glad you decided to go.:cheers:

Spear
    Just a warning
    If you go with Garth on one of those late night disappearing acts take your vitamins. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    Brad

Anonymous
    Inactive

Spear – Sounds good, always good to have additional victims handy on a late night/early morning adventure :cheers:

Brad – Dont be spreading rumors, I am a Saint, we have been over this, lol. Dude, when do you get in? Let me know, I can then arrange a peaceful night of milk and cookies whilst watching re-runs of the weather in our hotel rooms ….

Looking forward to seeing you guys!!!

Cheers….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Them cookies better be Double-Stuff Oreos or else!

Brad – vitamins won’t be all one will need for these disappearing acts :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Garth you kill me ROFL
    FYI it took me a week of milk and cookies to get over New Orleans.:cheers:

Spearmaster wrote:
    Brad – vitamins won’t be all one will need for these disappearing acts :)

Spear you are sooooo right :laugh: :cheers:

Brad

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)