Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

v3 of 32Red Affiliates now available

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that v3 of 32Red Affiliates http://www.32RedAffiliates.com is now live to the world. Following on from all of your great feedback about v2, we have been able to make positive changes to our site, which means you can now take advantage of…

• 2nd Tier Affiliate Scheme
    • Player Drill Down Stats
    • Firefox Friendly
    • Banner Request Functionality
    • Easy-to-view Promotional Calendar

As ever we are keen to improve our offering even more, so please take the time to browse around the site, and if you would like to make any comments (good AND bad!) then please feel free to drop me a line.

Hope to see a few of you at the drinks do on Monday too! :cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Glad to see that Firefox friendly mention in there. I’m down to just 3 programs where I have to use IE for the affiliate sites.

The one thing I’d love to see 32Red add is more inspiring creative. While I understand the idea of branding by having all the creative look similar and carry the prominent logo, I just couldn’t get my visitors to click on any of the banners I’ve tried.

I was seeing about 1/10th the clickthroughs as compared to other banners. And, since all your creative is very, very similar, I didn’t see any way to fix that. Any chance we might see some fresh ideas in that regard?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the feedback. Although IE still rules the world, Firefox is gaining a little ground and we had more and more affiliate partners ask for this. Glad you like the addition!

With regards to Banners, you are quite right. Because 32Red does not have asthetic links to Vegas, flashing lights etc we have always made sure that the 32Red brand itself shines through. I can though appreciate that for partners such as yourself, you need to convert people quickly.

This is why we have added the Creative Request facility and the priority for v4 release is to get as much creative as possible now into the site. Hopefully then you will find enough in there to be able to optimise your site with 32Red creative!

Thanks again for the feedback – anything and everything is welcome as it helps us offer a better service!

Cheers,
    Lee

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)