Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

USA; what are you doing?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve seen the question posed a few times with not many responses.

If you are in the US how are you getting paid? Seems that our options are drying up very quickly.

How do you get into Payspark? Is moneybookers any good? Help before I get myself too drunk.

vladcizsol

We are doing whatever we have to until a suitable new payment mechanism fills the void left by Neteller. That WILL happen, we just have to hang on.

It’s going to be a pain in the ass for the next month or two. We will have to get paid via Checks, ACH, Western Union, Click2Wait or whatever each individual program feels most comfortable with.

We WILL get through this. I know its a scary time right now, but I have faith that we will come out of the other side of this intact and earning money.

It’s gonna take time, patience and creativity. Just hang in there.

Captain Morgans Reserve mixed with Baileys and Kahlua on the rocks works well to dull the headache and make things a little more tolerable in the mean time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am setting up accounts with EcoCard, ePassporte, and Payspark. I set up a Click2Pay account a few months ago, but I am not comfortable using it anymore, because (1) the withdrawal button has been removed, and (2) there is a $1,500 minimum withdrawal amount. I called C2P today, and they said that they don’t know when the button will be back — could be in a few weeks.

I have received several checks from Gaming Partners in the past, and they were accepted by my bank. When I deposit checks, I do it at an ATM. I never go into the bank.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Professor wrote:
    Captain Morgans Reserve mixed with Baileys and Kahlua on the rocks works well to dull the headache and make things a little more tolerable in the mean time.

Rock on. :guitar: right now I am sipping on some courvoisier hopefully I can stay out of trouble this evening. This is way more stress than we deserve.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Professor wrote:
    It’s going to be a pain in the ass for the next month or two. We will have to get paid via Checks, ACH, Western Union, Click2Wait or whatever each individual program feels most comfortable with.

We WILL get through this. I know its a scary time right now, but I have faith that we will come out of the other side of this intact and earning money.

I agree. The only thing that makes this different from the credit card debacle and the paypal mess is that they are playing on everyone’s fears.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m sitting here getting more pissed by the minute so I think I’ll be joining you soon :drunk2:

Modelz

Click2Pay no longer accepts NEW U.S. accounts, so that option is out if you don’t already have an account. I tried signing up for an ePassporte account, but I’m still waiting for them to make those “two small deposits” into my checking account for verification purposes. It’s been almost two weeks now.

I read an article on Cardplayer.com that ePassporte might be the only trusted available option right now besides Bank Wires and manual checks, but that the normal verification process that usually takes 5 to 7 business days is now rumored to take weeks if not a month or later.

If my account becomes verified, I’ll let you all know and how long it took.
    Damian

Anonymous
    Inactive

Right now, ePassport seems to be a viable solution to all but one of my needs……. RevenueGients does not really have a solution that is reasonable, so I’ll probalby have to seek a different program for my bingo needs.

ePassport should be solid! The people behind ePassport have been in the online payment processing game for 8-10 years now, and have proven trustworthy.

biggyg

I am done with revenue giants for the traffic i send them the revenue is crap these days . I am going to go back to Gaming Partners and go after the Canadian market , makes sense since i live here and one thing about playtech they have great slots and keno and players can dump a decent amount in on the weekends .I also have to recommend gaming riches , my top 3 bingos would have to be gaming riches , jackpot joy and ibingo . Yeah I know they are not the popular CAP approved brands but i rate success by my paychecks :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

ohhh that sounds good Professor I will have to give that a try this eve.

What is pissing me off is a few programs(not naming they know who they are) seem to have an I don’t care attitude towards us usa affiliates as of late.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have taken on a partner in Canada. Someone I have known for over 10 years and trust. My partner is using Click2Pay and supplying me with their debit card. They get 10% of my profits for their troubles.

I just can’t imagine tying my bank account, or having checks sent to me in any way at this time with the witch hunt that is going on. I’m bringing in far too much lately to take chances on my hard earned monies being confiscated by a greedy US government.

On a side note; Netspend IS allowing ACH deposits. I contacted them via telephone just a few days ago. You would use the exact same info as you would for a transfer from PayPal.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)