Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

US members cant use Neteller of FirePay? Is there anything else?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I just went through the signup process but stalled on payment provider.

The only payment option offered is via FirePay or Neteller. Neither of which will accept members from the USA anymore.

Am I wrong?

Thanks,
    GG

Anonymous
    Inactive

We are all hoping that they will be offering http://www.affiliatespeedpay.com :inlove:

Anonymous
    Inactive

rtb1980, we offer also Ecocard, and another option which is similar to Eco just integrating, we also have a bank wire option if the total amount exceed $1000 (can be roll over until it does). feel free to email me for more info, we will get a way for you to get the money :wink-wink

and affiliatespeedpay… who the … are they… :roflmao:

M:wavey:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Malci,

I would like to receive future commissions via Affiliate Speedpay — I hope you’ll offer it as an option soon. There are several threads on CAP discussing it; if you do a quick search you’ll find these threads. :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Engineer… are you helping them now… lol… :roflmao:

yes they are good people, might test them, will send your earnings there then to see how it works… we’ll see… :wink-wink

Mx

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well as of yet the only two options available are FirePay and Neteller. Until something else is available, in the control panel, I have to pass.

I really, really do want to use your program. And I do recieve solid US bingo player traffic so please let me know asap, when you add another, US friendly, payment option.

Thanks for your help,
    GG

rev_giant.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

GG,

It is correct on the control pannel we have those two you mentioned, but this is why I’m explaining here we also have other options, once you will give me the chosen option I mentioned before I will update your file internally and you will recive the earnings directly there.

We will change the control pannel once we finish implementing couple of new options we have, but this doesn’t stop any of my affiliates to earn more with me with their bingo players, :rockband:shouldn’t stop you either.

Please contact me so I will assist you adjusting your account.

Cheers,
    Malci :wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

control panel is updated: check the NL for details:
    http://www.revenuegiants.com/newsletter/Affiliate_News_September_2007_1/index.html

Have a nice weekend!!
    Malci:wavey:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)