Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Update Please…

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What is the status of January affiliate payments?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have been timely paid for January and February.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Roxy has always paid on time, however they were having difficulty with ach to US. I received February more than a week ago and await January and haven’t had an update for a bit on it and no replies to mail.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Cagney12,

As mentioned in numerous correspondence with you, there is a problem with a batch of payments to the US made for January. This problem lies with a new bank that was used to try and get these through, there is apparently a backlog on their part and we have not received any information as to when this will be resolved. We are not the only operator affected by this.

Our Directors and Accounts team are working hard on trying to get this matter resolved as soon as possible and this matter is just as frustrating to us as it is to you.

We will keep you updated as we get information.

Thanks and regards,

Nicole.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Nicole, thanks for the response. I understand and am sympathetic towards the problem. When you say “numerous correspondence with you” perhaps there is a problem, as I have not received correspondence.
    Thanks….

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s been over 2 weeks since I inquired about this.
    Correspondence received: 0
    Payment received: 0

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Cagney12,

Thanks for posting.

The batch of payments delayed by the processor were re-issued last week and you should receive yours this week.

Queries are being dealt with on a case by case basis and I have spoken with the affiliate manager assigned to your account, he will be in touch with you later today should you wish to discuss this matter further.

Please let me know if there is anything else?

Have a good day!

Nicole.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good Day Nic!!:1circling

Just wondering what is the new status of our payment, (Lee’s account).
    I think it is Jan. or Feb. been so long now, LOL I forgot which one.
    Another week bites the dust (almost) we still haven’t received it yet.

I know you are probably pulling your hair out, I would be in your shoes, however it’s very frustrating for us too, I am sure you can appreciate.

:wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Kathryn,

Totally understand your frustration. There has only been a problem with one batch of US payments that were made for January and were held by the processor (subsequent payments have gone through with few problems). The original held batch for January have been re-issued and should be received shortly.

I have been corresponding with Lee regarding your payment for Jan and have just mailed her with the most recent update from our Accounts department, I’m sure she’ll be in touch with the details.

If there’s anything else, please let me know?

Take care,

Nic.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks so much Nic for the quick response. I will pop over there and check her email!

Hope your doing well!
    :wavey:
    Kat

Anonymous
    Inactive

Much to my pleasant surprise I received a check in the mail this morning for January. Thanks Roxy!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Cagney12,

Glad you finally got that payment! :chearlead

Thanks so much for all your patience and understanding through this, it is greatly appreciated.

Enjoy the rest!

Nicole.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)