Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Unibet Closure

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    anubis

I just got the email about the Unibet closure at Income access. My main concern is what happens to all the players we have already sent to Unibet? Do we lose these players? Will they be moved across to the new program?
    thanks

Hi Daily25,

I just sent you an email about how we can help here :)

If any other affiliates have concerns please contact me at stephen@incomeaccess.com, we will try to help in any way we can.

Stephen

Anonymous
    Inactive

@StephenB 199463 wrote:

Hi Daily25,

I just sent you an email about how we can help here :)

If any other affiliates have concerns please contact me at stephen@incomeaccess.com, we will try to help in any way we can.

Stephen

Could you please just post the info here? I think all affiliates are interested in this rather simple question.

livegirl1
    Daily25;199362 wrote:
    I just got the email about the Unibet closure at Income access. My main concern is what happens to all the players we have already sent to Unibet? Do we lose these players? Will they be moved across to the new program?
    thanks

I just opened a topic about this at Unibet section, didnt saw this one first..
    Same problem, Stephen is going to talk with Unibet so that the situation is solved. Don´t worry, any way Income Access guys always do everything they can to help you (and me, and the rest of the affiliates). :)
    I have only the best things to say about IA.
    Thanks Stephen, Melanie, Jamie and Wes for everything you´ve done for me :hattip:

expertpicks
    tomasilva;199499 wrote:
    Thanks Stephen, Melanie, Jamie and Wes for everything you´ve done for me :hattip:

Cheers. :) You’re very welcome.

Hi all,

Just wanted to follow up from the previous query about your players, and we are pleased to let you know that you will not lose any players you have referred to Unibet through the Income Access network.

We will need some information from you in order to help facilitate this change and we will send the details via email.

As always, it is a pleasure to work alongside all of you and we look forward to our continued partnerships :hattip:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)