Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Unanswered Questions with ICL

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ryan,

I have a long running question with ICL regarding suspicious stats activity. This problem dates back to December and January. ICL initially would not discuss the problems and when I didn’t just go away, told me they would look into the matter but at that moment was very busy with the change over. That is the last I heard from them. Could you give me the contact name and email address of the person/persons either with ICL or CR who would be able to answer my questions and take any actions necessary to correct the problem? I would appreciate it.

Sue

Anonymous
    Inactive

Siouxzee join the club they screwed me over for at least $4000.00

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Guys,

I’m really not sure about things that happened before we took over. Let me ask some questions about this and I’ll get back to you (I’ll post here).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeap screwd me too!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

Ok guys, fire away. Each case will be dealt with as a one off, case by case basis. Also, I am still dealing with post merger support issues – thanks to everybody for their patience, it just doesn’t seem to stop! – so merger issues will take priority over this at the moment.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Poor Ryan lol. Ok, I will compose a letter with emails, stats, screenshots and the twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each (arlo fans will understand :turkey: ) and get it to you by week’s end.

But I am also interested if everyone elses problem and if they bear any similarity to mine, so if you don’t mind and they don’t mind, when you do get emails from anyone else could you let us know who has ‘like’ inquiries?

Sue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)