Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Unanswered emails

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is anybody home at Fortune Affiliates? I’ve sent three unanswered emails this month:

On August 19th, I emailed a question about chargebacks that were accumulating on my account, wondering how much more exposure there might be from this player or players. No answer.

On August 21st, I first emailed about the issue where my commission dropped $2500 overnight, at the same time that my lifetime player total dropped by 20 players. (Later in the month, it dropped again, to show only this month’s activity.)

I actually did get a meaningless reply to that one on August 23rd, when an email from MickiP advised:
    “Please click on “forgot your login details” and this will be mailed to you. “
    One minute later, I received an email “recalling” that message. I haven’t heard from you since.

Again on August 24th, I emailed asking about the stats problem, to be met again with absolute silence.

I called today on the phone, but didn’t bother leaving a message when I ended up in voice mail.

Can someone please follow-up with me? Account FA3443
    :angry:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Blackjackinfo

This is very concerning.
    We respond to all queries we receive.

You will be contact edshortly by your Relationship Manager to resolve this.
    I shall investigate this from my side to see what happened with the e-mails.
    We keep records of sent e-mails so I’ll look into it.

Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks. I just received a phone call from Lydia, who is researching the issue now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)