Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Unable to Login

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Seems you’ve had a makeover………..

Unable to Login – after entering details page bounces back to main login

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same here…

The FAQ on the website say it’s due to I.E., but Firefox produces the same results.

The affiliate-manager should address this problem.

melina

they have supplied everyone new usernames
    it appears to be your old username but with a “mr” in front of it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Even with the “mr” I still can’t login
    I did receive a reply awhile back on the 10th of march from bplrep stating :

Affiliates United will be available for login of continuing affiliates soon. You will receive an email notifying you of this. In the meantime please login to CPays.
    Best Regards,
    Affiliates United team

I haven’t heard anything since then – yet the site appears to be fully functional.

Clairetays

same problem here, have been waiting 2 weeks for an answer, still cant log in to check stats etc.

nobody seems to have an answer yet I am supposed to continue promoting affutd brands completely blind

guys, can we just get this sorted once and for all? its gone way beyond a joke now

MH

poker4u

hey guys – sorry for the delayed response as you know we are busy with the integration work which as some have noticed isnt as smooth as we would like.
    in regards to the new log in the user name should be the same – thise from Webroute should add MR in front of their user name and the password is the same.
    For those still having difficulties then please PM me and i will get you sorted out.

Clairetays

i appreciate you are busy sorting the move, that doesnt help those that cant log in to view stats etc.

the MR thing doesnt work & chat support give me a different story each time i contact them, I’ll be pulling all of your brands from my sites untill you can get this mess fixed, really, what are you guys on?

poker4u

i understand you cant push us blind, that is why i want to sort this out for you now.

please PM me your username and password and we will clear this all up.

Clairetays
    bplrep;201005 wrote:
    i understand you cant push us blind, that is why i want to sort this out for you now.

please PM me your username and password and we will clear this all up.

Ok so its been a week now and I havent heard from anyone at Cpays or Affutd, -thats on top of the 2 weeks I waited before posting here- so I’ve pulled will hill from all my sites. I think I’ve given you a fair crack at getting this sorted….

poker4u

I’ve tried and succeeded to log in using the details you’ve sent me using both Firefox and IE I’ve asked support to contact you directly – they will try to help solve this.

poker4u

The problem is that the password you’re using is incorrect. Please use the “forgot password” function on site to receive a new one.

Clairetays

this is beyond a joke, cant log in from my machine here (IE & FF) so for my own piece of mind went to internet cafe and couldnt log in (IE & Opera), and as for the forgot password recomendation, thanks! I wouldnt have thought of that, except I did and surprise surprise that didnt work either.

I have been on chat with your support prior to April 1st and entered my cpays account while chatting to support, they confirmed that I had accessed the cpays acccount, yet using those same details on affutd got me nowhere.

Its taken a month and I still dont have something as simple as a login to view stats, now there is no cpays where do you expect me to manage any campaigns for your brands?

So I’m glad you can access the account there, its of no use to me now, I certainly wont be using it.:flush:

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)