Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Unable to Login

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

I’m unable to log into my affiliate account. I didn’t forget my password, but even when I enter my details in the “Forgot your Password?” form, I am basically told to “Please re-enter your personal details or contact support info@brightshare.com

Would you please look into this problem for me?

Thanks.

FahaNyzibo

Hi,

When you can’t login to BrightShare site, please try the following first see if it works for you:

1. Make sure there aren’t multiple browsers open with BrightShare sites. close the current browers, clean the cookies, cashe on your computer, wait for 10 minutes, open one new browser, retype your login and password carefully to login again.

2. If you hit on the “Forget Your Password” link, you should be expecting an email sending into your email address with which you registered with Brightshare, and there you will find a system generated new temp password for you, use that password, sign in to BrightShare and change the password immidiately for secure reasons

3. If none of these helps, always contact us at: info@brightshare.com, or to my personal email address: liyul@brightshare.com, we will reply as early as possible.

Best Regards,
    Liyu
    liyul@brightshare.com
    BS Support

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just want to confirm that this problem with logging into accounts at Brightshare is still there. I have noticed that it comes and goes on a regular basis. It started a few months ago. Now I am almost used to the fact that sometimes I am not able to log into my account. Something is wrong at the other end, that is a fact.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The website is not available.

FahaNyzibo

Hi Guys,

Thank you all for your feedback, I will certainly keep this in mind while we are working on our new site.

Please feel free to contact me directly anytime if you need any help: liyul@brightshare.com

Best Regards,
    LIyu
    BS Support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)