Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Traffic Stats

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Having difficulty finding traffic stats. I sent a mailer to http://www.slotsroyale.com/index.asp?BTag=sraffXXX where XXX is my aff ID and I know it’s had traffic but I don’t know where to find that in my account stats.

I’ve checked ‘banner stats’ and ‘text links’ and they both show no traffic.

DivaG

Hi There,

You are correct in checking the “banner stats” for this information.
    We are having some difficulty with the application. The clicks are being recorded, however they are not updating properly on the GSN Network. Our IT guys are working on the problem and as soon as it has been rectified I will contact you accordingly.

I apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your kind patience.

If there is anything else I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Warmest Wishes
    Kerryn

Anonymous
    Inactive

My stats still show no traffic. Quite frankly, I’m sick of sending traffic to lazy affiliate programs who can’t be bothered to either track conversions correctly decide to take free traffic as a ‘bonus’.

Deal with this.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I see this issue wasn’t considered important enough to deal with in a timely manner.

Look, I’ll move on. You can lose me as an affiliate and concentrate on those who are prepared to jump through hoops to promote you and lose their traffic due to shabby reporting and/or tracking.

Quite frankly, considering the current market and how you should be desperate to attract and retain established affiliates, you should be ashamed of your performance.

I’m done here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still not updating and nothing seems to be getting tracked this is not looking good!

DivaG

Hi There,

Our IT guys have been investigating all the click stats queries. Everything on our side is working; however we have come across quite a few sites in the process who have incorrectly written links. This means that although we can still track any players who register and purchase through an Affiliates site, our application for click stats is unable to track clicks due to the links not being correct.

I am unable to put the Banner stats manual in this post, so if anyone is having trouble with their stats, please send me an email and I will send you examples of what the links should look like and steps to take in correcting any problems with them.

email: kerryn@goldenstarnetwork.com

If there is absolutely anything more I can assist with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Warmest Wishes
    Kerryn

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)