Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Tracking of players to different brands

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I was wondering if a player that is sent to bingos.co.uk is tracked to the referring affiliate when that player clicks on a different language bar and goes to say eurobingo.com ? I don’t see any tracking link in the status bar on mouse over…

please advise.

thx

ps.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Peter,

This is something I asked our IT guys to fix ages ago. In theory all Bingos.com players who were under your affiliate account should remain like this once they transfer their account to another of our bingo sites. I will hassle them all week so that this issue is resolved ASAP.

Anyway, you can be sure that all of your players that do transfer their funds to a different brand will be manually set under your affiliate account until the tracking process is automated – you won’t lose any players, no matter if they first go to Bingos.co.uk but they end up playing at Eurobingo (for example).

Cheers,

Freddy

Anonymous
    Inactive

@freddypm 128204 wrote:

Hey Peter,

This is something I asked our IT guys to fix ages ago. In theory all Bingos.com players who were under your affiliate account should remain like this once they transfer their account to another of our bingo sites. I will hassle them all week so that this issue is resolved ASAP.

Anyway, you can be sure that all of your players that do transfer their funds to a different brand will be manually set under your affiliate account until the tracking process is automated – you won’t lose any players, no matter if they first go to Bingos.co.uk but they end up playing at Eurobingo (for example).

Cheers,

Freddy

Freddy,

I was actually speaking of something different. When a player goes to bingos.co.uk he also has an option to go to the euro or spanish versions (the little flags in the top right corner)and download software there. Do these players get tracked to us?

thx.

ps.

Anonymous
    Inactive

hey freddy,

did you go on holiday or smthg? it’s been a week since i’ve posted my question…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Peter,

We have implemented a tool that enables us to track players that visited say BingoFriends (UK site) but ended up registering and playing on ElBingo.com (Spanish site).

We are assigning these players to the affiliate id that sent them on the first place.

Thanks!

Freddy

Anonymous
    Inactive

thanks freddy!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)