Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Tourney fees…

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys,

Had a player today email me after playing about a hundred tournaments at UB during September, asking why his rakeback stats are still zilch. ;[

My response is to tell him that UB has still not included tourney fees as rake. I’m offering him $$ equal to the rakeback he lost, to sign up at another site that does count tourney fees.

Granted, I’ll probably push him to Absolute, so no loss for you guys.

Will Ultimate Bet tourney fees ever be counted as rake? I think the tourney fees not being credited to the affiliate is the single most unfair thing about UB’s program.

Even if we weren’t given retroactive payments, if you could just flip the switch and let us earn from tourney fees going forward, I’d be popping the bubbly.

Any chance this is going to be changed soon?

Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Since I push the tournaments fairly heavy in my reviews of poker rooms, I am considering reducing exposure to UB even more than the little I send their way now.

Tournaments are the kind of poker that I think most players like to play, and most certainly the kind of poker new players like to play….

Tournaments are advertised on TV all the time, Tournaments are televised…

Tournaments is the kind of poker I like to play so I sympathise and understand this kind of player more…so it only makes sense for me to send my visitors to the poker rooms where I will be compensated for my efforts….

Rick
    Universal4

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)