To Hungover To Distribute Pay? Dr. Oz!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Is there a cure for a hangover?

Dr. Oz says avoiding a hangover starts the night before when you are drinking. “You never really want to have alcohol without water next to it. You need the water to flush it through your system. That’s pretty simple,” he says. “But the alcohol you drink should be the color of water, ideally, as well.” Dr. Oz says this is because darker alcohols contain more congeners, which he says are what causes hangovers.

If you wake up with a hangover, Dr. Oz says to eat something—especially eggs. “Eggs are effective because the eggs, in their yolk, have something called N-acetyl-cysteine,” he says. “What it really is, is a way of giving your body antioxidants, and those antioxidants are critically important to your liver that’s going to battle right now trying to cleanse all the junk that’s left over.”

Dr. Oz says taking aspirin can help reduce the inflammation caused by drinking. A cup of Joe doesn’t hurt either. “Coffee’s pretty effective, because alcohol is a depressant. Alcohol takes you down,” he says. Unfortunately, when you sleep after drinking alcohol, Dr. Oz says it’s not “good sleep.” “[Alcohol] just sort of gets you into a sleepy period, and you’re depressed all night long. Coffee’s a stimulant, so it gets you going again in the morning.”

Please follow his instruction asap so you can pay us
    :tongue:

Miles/Irwin,

TY so much. I just checked and I was paid this morning. You guys must have a much better holiday hangover cure then Dr. Oz. Care to share it?:roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

no payment received yet here:Cry:

Miles/Irwin I have PM’d

HI

Please send Irwin@grandpriveaffliates.com your GPA loigin details so he can check on payment for you

Thanks

Miles

Anonymous
    Inactive

Done – E-mail sent
    Thanks Miles!

Unfortunetly WITHIN MINUTES E-mail bounced:Cry:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Miles 150466 wrote:

HI

Please send Irwin@grandpriveaffliates.com your GPA loigin details so he can check on payment for you

Thanks

Miles

AHA – affiliates had been spelled wrong .

Will try again………
    Success!

Anonymous
    Inactive

No response from Irwin to e-mail inquiry regarding payment
    No payment recieved

Just checked GPWA seems there are some issues there too – unresolved

dvs007

Hi Freecc,

I have sent your information to our finance department so that they can check what the problem might be.

I will contact you as soon as I have any information.

Kind regards
    Irwin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Payment received
    Thank You!:hattip:

dvs007

Hi Freecc,

I am glad you have received your payment. Glad to be of assistance.
    please feel free to contact me should you require any further assistance.

Kind regards
    Irwin Reuben
    Affiliates Manager

US Toll Free: 1888 881 7768
    CA Toll Free: 1888 891 7768
    UK Toll Free: 0800 404 8456
    Email: irwin@grandpriveaffiliates.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)