Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Title: Earn up to $500 CPA Exclusively on CAP with iOption Partners, Now Live!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nav145

Hello CAP community,

Please join me in welcoming iOption Partners to CAP!

Everybody is talking about the big buzz of Binary Options, and iOption is at the forefront. iOption is the new leading platform for trading binary options with over 100 of underlying assets (stocks, commodities, indices, Forex), and the highest payouts in the rising field of binary options.

In early February, iOption was notified by the staff at FxEmpire that they have been selected to receive an award as the “Most Reliable Broker” as part of the annual Broker competition held by FxEmpire, the leading news and media service in the forex markets.

iOption uses Post Affiliate Pro, a robust software that enables them to give solutions to all affiliates’ demands including ad serving, Binary Optimization, Advanced Reports, ETC. They also offer “iOption Academy” the first online Binary Trading education program. Traders love it and its a great tool that helps convert better as well as increase the player value.

With a great reputation, high payouts, and robust tools, don’t miss out on this opportunity!

Learn more about iOption by clicking here or just sign up now!

GenAff

Hello John and thank you for the introduction (:

My name is Michelle Johnson and I am the Affiliate Manager at iOption.

We are looking forward to the iGaming Super show in Dublin next week.
    Our Booth number is H20, so make sure you drop by our booth and introduce yourself as we are always seeking new potential affiliates (:

Cheers,
    Michelle

nav145

Hi Michelle,

You’re absolutely welcome and we’re happy to have you on the CAP forums!

Dublin should be a tremendous show but I unfortunately will not be out there. Our affiliate manager Mark Suwankumpoo will be out there though. Hopefully you’ll bump into each other there. Anyhow, have fun and be safe! Let us know how it goes when you get back.

John

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)