Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Time to call it….

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Cooky

I’ve kept out of this despite being in the thick at CAP Euro. Nuf said.

Can we all agree to leave it and concentrate on making a bunch of money?

I’ll give anyone who asks a complete site evaluation that I charge close to £4k for free if you back me up here.

I ‘ve kept out of this for obvious reasons. Can we all agree to get along?

And yes…I’m dead serious about the 411.

Gary

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would agree but I am not exactly sure what I would be agreeing on? What are we talking about here Gary? Hey looking forward to meeting you in Cancun, shame I have no idea what you look like to introduce myself..lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would agree but I am not exactly sure what I would be agreeing on? What are we talking about here Gary? Hey looking forward to meeting you in Cancun, shame I have no idea what you look like to introduce myself..lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

What’s a 411?

I am all good with making money, lol!

Anonymous
    Inactive

411 info my dear or the scoop :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cool, don’t mind if I take that offer. But it really isn’t necessary, we’re all good here.

Cooky

load error

Cooky

Sorry guys (and Gals!)

I had a chat with Warren yesterday and heard all this mess has come to a close after the last few weeks of having to deal with it.

I didn’t want to get involved because I know Corfman, Lesnik, Todd very well and I was there when all the ‘bs’ went down. As J was storming out I spoke with him, Marc and I talk at least once a week, I talk with Michael all the time, as recent as the boat to Macau from Hong Kong, but it wasn’t my place to get involved.

After speaking with Warren I understand that its all settled.

So when I say its time to call it…I mean over….finally.

Pleanty of bruises from what I can tell, but I hope we can turn this into something positive and get on with it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am all for moving forward and making money :hattip:

Cheers!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am friends with all of the above also, also was in London and spoke to all of them there.

What happened, happened. We need to move forward, it’s not like the folks who come here to CAP to learn and solve problems did anything wrong. I don’t see why they should suffer for it.

Glad to have you back, Gary! :hattip:

Cooky
    Dominique;199719 wrote:
    I am friends with all of the above also, also was in London and spoke to all of them there.

What happened, happened. We need to move forward, it’s not like the folks who come here to CAP to learn and solve problems did anything wrong. I don’t see why they should suffer for it.

Glad to have you back, Gary! :hattip:

Okay Dominique, its not just that you’re a cutie, but I’m warning you now if you show up in Cancun I’ll be slappin’ a sloppy on you!

If not I’ll get Toad to film it in Amsterdam…You got one comin’!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Unfortunately I am not planning to go to either place this year. I’ll go to whatever fall conference we will have – Budapest I think.

Cooky
    Dominique;199762 wrote:
    Unfortunately I am not planning to go to either place this year. I’ll go to whatever fall conference we will have – Budapest I think.

Oh so you’re Chicken?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Haha, not me. Just tired of travelling and finally it’s getting to be spring and I can get started on planting things – I have a house that is sitting in a moon scape after the trucks etc. got done delivering building materials.

It’s something I enjoy doing – design landscaping. Been looking forward to this for 2 years and no way will I miss this spring. I am just bursting with ideas for it…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey I will be there and can take the kiss for Dom :inlove:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)