Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Thursdays Party

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey!

They say it’s “sold out”…

Anyone got a couple extra tickets???? :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

sure, I put down for 3 and it’s only me. I get in tomorrow and will be at the Hilton.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Loads of people put plus three I think so RSVP’s are huge – I am sure you will get in J. Todd. Just call me if you have a problem –

aaronsmith

I would like to come tonight as well does anyone have any spare tickets or can I do the same as J Todd just turn up?

Anonymous
    Inactive

J. Todd – Your name is on the door now plus 3 and so is yours Rob – I won’t be on here much for the rest of today as setting up event

See ya!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well it was good but I have to say I had my usual problem with bouncers who made me go for THREE espressos before they’d let me in. Utter wankers, but good once I got in. Honestly I don’t know why I bother sometimes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fonzi & Alex I thank you both!

It was wonderful to get in to the party…

And a special thanks to whoever it was who picked me up off the bathroom floor and put me in a cab… You’re a saint! :flush:

Anonymous
    Inactive

And a special thanks to whoever it was who picked me up off the bathroom floor and put me in a cab… You’re a saint!

ROFLMAOOO! Sorry to have missed most of the party :( Got stuck in the ICE bar doing dinner and drinks which was a GREAT time!

Anonymous
    Inactive

great event. anyone have pictures?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)