Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Thieving Affiliate

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, one of your affiliates is using my article as his own content and selling it as part of an ebook on ebay. In addition this thief has the gull to give full reprint rights to whoever buys his ebook. Your link is the only aff link in the ebook and his aff id is 6949. I will be contacting ebay in addition to a few other things to deal with this problem, but I would like to know as an affiliate program what you intend to do about this. I would like to think you will take swift action and drop this thief as a partner. I have not had the time to check, but I would not be surprised if all of the content in the ebook is stolen articles just like mine with no credit back to the original website. If need be I can give you several links to respected poker websites that use my article as well as several article distribution sites such as ezine so you can verify that it is infact my link on the article before you proceed.

Here is a link to the auction although it has ended, you can get a vague idea of what he does, http://cgi.ebay.com/Resell-Secrets-Texas-Holdem-Poker-card-gamble-eBook_W0QQitemZ130022372132QQihZ003QQcategoryZ378QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi bonusgeek,

My apologies for the delayed reply… backed up from the holiday weekend. I will take a look at this greater detail. Please email me [manager@] evidence [the links you mentioned] that the content you are describing was originally created by you.

Thanks,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)