Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

TheBoyMitchell has left the building

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Pngigdga

Morning all.

It is with great sadness that I announce that I have left William Hill Online/Affiliates United.

Due to some internal organisational structures and relocation of offices to an overseas base I am now a free agent with immediate effect.

I would like to thank everyone that I have worked with during my time with WHO.AffUtd – I have made some very close friends and have nothing but the utmost respect for all of you – both colleagues and clients alike.

Anybody who has any outstanding issues with WHO/AffUtd or who would like to work with them should now contact Yoni Sidi on yoni.sidi@williamhill.com or call 02078389399

So, what does the future hold for me? To be honest I am not sure yet, the news was a bit out of the blue, so in the interim I have thrown up a couple of affiliate sites whilst I take a little time out to decide and spend some time with my poor, neglected family :)

Whatever happens I will definitely be staying in this industry in some capacity – we’ll just have to see who wants a hairy, friendly Affiliate Manager with tonnes of contacts and 7 years experience who isnt afraid of hard work eh? I’m sure there is someone out there :)

See you all soon!

Neil

Zlzmbmax

Best of luck fella, I know you’ve got the right attitude to respond to this with the utmost positivity!

neophyte

good luck sir.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Best of luck of for the future.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Someone will snatch you up asap, I have no doubt.

Good luck! :hattip:

TRF-Yu-Ki

I wish you all the best and have to thank you for your help.
    I hope we meet again very soon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good luck, you’ve been a great aff manager and allways responded quickly to my (many) questions :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good luck mate!

eurobjeu

This comes as a big surprise. you are definetly one of the best AM’s I have worked with. Im sure it wont be long before merchants are queuing up to get your signature. Good Luck

gwood

Chops Best of Luck! You’ll be snapped up x

hendrik

Neil,

I have no fears your gonna be snapped up pdq, your one of the best aff managers I have had the pleasure of dealing with. If you decide to join the dark side (being an affiliate) then I am sure you will do just as well.

Pngigdga

Thanks Brean – that means a lot .

Still not sure what I am going to be doing next. Just gonna take a couple of weeks off – baby Daisy cant believe that she has seen me 4 days in a row!

After that – well, who knows – it will definitely be in online, and hopefully within gaming, but its not all down to me – someones got to want me first!

congrats on the easy get out :hattip:

Only kidding fella, you know that. I am pretty sure someone will want your excessively hairy person in their office pretty soon. I for one do not – you cannot begin to imagine just how jellous I am of all that hair!

Good luck chops.

P.S. Did you leave to spend more time with Norine in the Big Brother house?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have no doubt you’ll quickly find a new home :)

Best of luck,

Wishing you all the very best in whatever you do. Any organisation taking you on would have made a grand move with one of the best aff managers I have had the pleasure of working with.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)