Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

The UK’s favorite slot site Cyberslotz launch today

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi all,

quickest way to turn me off a program is to lie to me about it. I fail to see how “The UK’s favorite slot site Cyberslotz launch today” is the favorite slots site considering it hasn’t been launched until today.

this may be the favorite slot of the UK. I don’t know. but the way it is announced in the email subject line is most mis-leading.

normally I wouldn’t even bother with anything from income access as they have proven to be less than worthy but this subject line got my attention just long enough to piss me off for lying to me. there is no way it is the UK’s favorite slots site since it has not existed until now.

vladcizsol

BB1 they didnt launch today. The press release was an announcement that they had partner with Income Access. They have been around for awhile and they are owned by an operator with 200 land based betting shops in the UK. They appear to be quite reputable…

Anonymous

Thanks Prof for the heads up.

I just found it quite interesting that they called themselves the #1 slots site when they were according to their own email … just launched.

aaronsmith

So many companys do this today I just dont take any notice. I know which are the best by the ones I have heard about or google rankings.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi BB1 & Rob,

Thanks for your comments.

We announced the launch of the affiliate program, not the site.

Thanks Prof for the clarification.

Kind regards,

Sarafina.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)