Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

The thread at wol

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

:drink: I’ll drink to that Captain :cheers:

Have a good weekend everyone! :rasta:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Originally posted by Professor
    Plus I had a huge problem with the new habit they started of moving private threads over to public or program areas AFTER we had made comments there with the understanding that what we were saying was supposed to be between members only!

AMEN to that brother Prof …

I jumped all OVER that moving of the thread … I was insistent that’s what lead to a lot of members editing and deleting threads. I assure you that there were numerous PMs exchanged between myself and Bill prior to my involvement over at WOL to make a stand against the perpetrators.

Bill told me that him and Cindy thought it was important to get the managers involved in the issue and their decision would stand regarding the moving of the thread. I told Bill I had no problem with a new related topic being started in the new forum, but to move the existing thread without any of our permissions was not acceptable.

He told me he didn’t care what I thought and that if the poll ended in favor of not moving the thread he’d move it back … LMAO sure after the damage had been done – how freaking stupid! Of course we all know the thread was eventually moved back, but that was no longer of consequence.

Oh well that’s why I’m out here now and their still in there being consumed by the cancer!

I for one am very proud that I was one of, if not the first to see through slydams manipulation. Its good to see that we are at once again coming together to make a positive difference in our own futures.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ahh, so that explains that letter everyone under the sun got!

GPWA is maintaining a database of everyone who ever posted on the public forums too – and this letter bounced back to me from places you would not imagine!

A database kept for ads? It is a very potentionally profitable database.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)