Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

The new CEREUS network

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    anoneki

Just a quick question really, now that absolute and ultimate bet have changed over to the CEREUS network do we have to change our links again?

Thanks

marthglib

Hey AceAndy,

The official word is no. The links are apparently not affected. I believe that Chipleader has sent an FAQ email out today that should answer most affiliates’ questions on the move.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I see, so when will the dashboard be fixed?

fronkee

Hi everybody!

There is no need to change links.

Here are the FAQs that were added to the site, we will keep on adding more, so please send me your questions and we’ll add them to the site for everybody to get the answers.

CEREUS Technical FAQs

1. How will Absolute Poker players that changed their nickname appear in the affiliate reports?
    There will be two entries in the reports per player for the month they have to change their nickname.

For example: if the player decides to change his/her nickname in December they will see their old AP nickname and New AP nickname But with the same AP user ID.

2. Did the Absolute Poker user ids update?

No Changes to the Absolute Poker Player user IDs.

3. How will Ultimatebet Poker players appear in the reports with new user ids?

All UB players will have new UB customer IDs.

For the month of November all UB players will have two UB user IDs and there will be two entries in the Chipleader report for each user ID.

4. How will Ultimatebet Poker players appear in the reports with new user IDs AND new nicknames?

Because all of UB players have new customer IDs their new nickname will be mapped with their new UB user ID.

5. How do I create new Ultimatebet Bonus/tracking codes?

The UB bonus code link in Chipleader is now disabled.

To create a UB bonus code you can either create a campaign ID and send it to your Affiliate manager with your required Bonus code name along with it, or you can request that the Affiliate manager does the whole process.

Have a great day!!!

Marce

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry for being thick, does this mean we need new links or not? Or just that we can’t have new tracking codes at the moment?

fronkee

No, you don’t need new links.

Yes, you can get new codes right now. Let me know if you need them (marcela@chipleader.com)

Marce

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Marcela, I have 2 things. First I see about creating new bonus codes, but it doesn’t say anything about our existing bonus codes. Are these still valid anymore? Also I am not seeing where to view conversions (new depositors), can you tell me where to look for this. Thanks

anoneki

Awsome, thats easy for everyone.. no link changes means all i gotta do is carry on as normal with my side of things, a smooth transition with nothing to worry about. Far better than last time when you blended them both into chipleader.

Thanks very much for clearing that up for me.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)