Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

The Lotter – Beware the Spam

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been contacted by at least 5 different individuals from mylotto, theLotter or Marketology, by email and by phone, repeated since february. I’ve told them everytime, i won’t accept their advertising or participate in their affiliate program and to stop bothering me. One “Elen Garth” has contacted me at least 7 times, and replied to my responses to “argue” with me about why i should do business with them. :bullshit:

This is unacceptable and i’ll be reporting them to spamhaus, their registrars and their hosting company.

I wanted to warn you about them and ask if anyone else has had to deal with these asses?

Anonymous
    Inactive

ohh yes – 2 phone calls and several emails too :bullshit:

Anonymous
    Inactive

i’ve now received 3 emails from them. two of which came through the contact us page on our site….hmmm:plain:

Anonymous
    Inactive

i’ve told at least 4 different people via email and 1 over the phone, to not bother me and several have been told multiple times.

I’ve also heard they’re been trying to talk their way into a few different affiliate programs, even though they already are represented by at least one or two.

I don’t mind someone contacting me once, but when you are told to “Bugger Off”, don’t call back again. :dafingers

Anonymous

bit off subject but AmCam ……. just noticed your age.

are you sure you don’t have that confused with the times the US gov has tried to screw you ….. or CPpays …… or something like that?

you don’t seem to me to 99 yrs of age.

:) couldn’t help it ….. i”m a smart ass. rock on buddy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

i’m actually 199, but the board won’t let me be that old.

It’s seems like just a few years back that i was 18 and in college and President Monroe was just finishing his 2nd term. :rasta: :wink-wink

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)