Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

The Future of APCW

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Members,

The US House of Representatives will be voting on the online gambling bill tomorow and, as most of you, we expect it to pass easily… then breeze through the Senate on it’s way to being signed by the president.

We have been anticipating this event for some time, and believe the effect could be anything from nominal to severe. One thing is certain, however: Our members will need an even more valuable service going forward. The APCW will soon be releasing details of updated features and services for our webmaster and affiliate program members.

The world-wide gambling market revenue is now estimated to be only 40% American, and this legistlation will not destroy an industry that has 60% of it’s revenue beyond of it’s reach. Caution, discretion, and a sound legal foundation should be everyones guide going forward.

We look forward to the challenges ahead, and anticipate being a valuable service in this industry for many years.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Integrity wrote:
    Dear Members,

The US House of Representatives will be voting on the online gambling bill tomorow and, as most of you, we expect it to pass easily… then breeze through the Senate on it’s way to being signed by the president.

It will pass the house as it has in previous years, but it will get stuck in the senate as usual.

I hope not to have to eat my words. :)

I am very interested and curious about this service however.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I really hope this does not happen. I personally don’t think it will, but you just never know. greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Integrity wrote:
    Dear Members,
    The world-wide gambling market revenue is now estimated to be only 40% American, and this legistlation will not destroy an industry that has 60% of it’s revenue beyond of it’s reach.

Not a bad stat at all.
    If I well remember I read in this forum that nearly 70% of net gambling is US generated.
    There is a future for the small guys like me after all.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I hear many estimates about this issue. Some say only 40% of the revenue is American… others say it’s still as high as 70%.

I guess we won’t know until the ISP blocking takes effect.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)