Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

The Dems to win Senate!!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have looked at numbers and 99,99% sure Dems will win Senate now 99% of votes already counted

Now the interesting think will be what will happen with WTO case
    Now Dems will control also Senate.

will Dems follow a WTO rulling?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Although I share your optimism, don’t count your chickens until they’ve hatched. Recount in Virginia could take as long as 10 days. Not sure about Missouri.

The good thing is that we’re leading in both results polls, as we speak.

Although I’m happy about the House, the Dems need to control entire Congress, for certain possibilities to occur:

1) Yes, they may have some influence over WTO decision (don’t hold your
    breath on this one though);

2) Implementation of the anti-gambling act by the banking industry may
    have intereference from DEMS, which could cause the law to potentially
    fade into oblivion, rather than get rolled out;

3) Any possible amendment to the anti-gaming law. A split Congress
    won’t do anything for us in the next 2 years. If DEMs control Congress,
    ya never know.

4) Remember, Frist and Leach are out of the picture. Only Kyl and
    Goodlatte remain, from “the team”. Goodlatte is already a minority in
    his branch; hopefully, Kyl will be too. Their muscle will definitely be
    felt less, if there is any opposition to the implementation of the law,
    by the banks.

Obviously though, the damage was done on 10/13/06. It will be an up-hill battle from here for sure, but at least we got some payback on Election Day !

Anonymous
    Inactive

AP is reporting this evening, that Congress is now in the hands of the Democrats !

Sweet Justice !!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh good!

There is hope after all.

Anonymous
    Inactive

so the republicans screw a good chunck of my busines, then now the dems will tax the living hell out of the smaller ammounts I make lol. pure justice

Anonymous
    Inactive
    allfreechips wrote:
    so the republicans screw a good chunck of my busines, then now the dems will tax the living hell out of the smaller ammounts I make lol. pure justice

But those taxes usually go to good things IMO. At least they will let us make a living (I FREAKING HOPE!)

Anonymous
    Inactive

hey im in Ohio to, tell me a few good things these taxes go to? we already pay 8.5% state taxes :( although Taft was an idiot i expect these to go up and the state to fall deeper in troubles.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not to get all political here, but the Dems won’t be raising taxes on the middle class, in fact they have publicly said they plan on making the middle-class tax cut permanent. If you happen to be one of the top 2% of earners in the U.S., then yes they plan on repealing your tax break.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    allfreechips wrote:
    hey im in Ohio to, tell me a few good things these taxes go to? we already pay 8.5% state taxes :( although Taft was an idiot i expect these to go up and the state to fall deeper in troubles.
    Yeh we should leave ohio hahahah

Hey! Where “about” in ohio! we should hook up and have a few sometime man :)

As far as politics…. :fencing: never a winning battle IMO. Best to just look at it all and hope. :popcorn:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Do any of you actually read up on the people that run for election or do you skim past the headlines and listen to and believe all that sterotype bs.

You all think now that the Dems are in we are going to be advertisining our websites on tv and radio adds.

Why dont you try reading the whole story. Have any of you ever heard of Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi, Democrate of Libral California, furture Speaker of the House, 3rd in line for the Presidents office. Top Democrate in the house come this January, 2007.

Write her and ask her what her stance is, as to if online gaming should be legal. I’d tell you myself what she said, cause I did write her and got a reply, but if I did that, then I would be enabling you and you would be doing what I am already accusing you of doing, listening to other peoples stoties instead of digging for the truth yourself. I will tell you this though, she has a very very strong stance on the issue, very strong, Top Dem in the house, speaker of the house, 3rd in line for the Presidents office and very vocal and very passionate on the issue, maybe more passinate them most of us, oh but wait, shes a Democrate so thats ok LOL………….Oh my gosh, this is too funny, a few of you think now that the Dems sre in everything is going to change and 99% of the rest of you think, oh, well, he said everything is going to be fine now so I guess it is,.and it goes on and on and on till all the sheep fall off the cliff……………………………………………..I challange any of you, white /email Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi, Democrate and ask her yourself then report back here.

Most people who jump on the bandwagon end up falling off one by one and the wagon keeps on rolling. The only new thing for us Americans is now our taxes are going to go up and that money will more than likely be spent feeding terrorists steak and lobster dinners and paying for their cable tv, cause while their cutting our heads off we cant play red hot chillie peppers to loud to them. lol. Be carefull what you wish for cause now you all got it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)