Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

The Barcelona Affiliate Conference 2012!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Birgit

The Barcelona Affiliate Conference for 2012 is just a few weeks away, and it will be with us before we even know it. Videoslots.com is organising meetings for all the affiliates who are attending and are interested in scheduling a meeting there with us, in order to work closely with our prospective affiliates and discuss further affiliate opportunities which ofcourse will start by building strong and trustworthy relationships between both the affiliate and the program, that which has been a crucial asset to the growth of our strong brand.

Contact me on lucas@videoslots.com if you are interested in scheduling a meeting with us! Or if you have any further questions you may want to ask.

Kind Regards,
    Lucas
    Videoslots.com

bosshoggs

Lucas… you nearly gave me a heart attack… We still have a bit more time to BAC (happening in Mid October) Phew… I have to get things going for that Conference!

So happy that you will be attending. Hoping that the CAP Team can meet up with you.

Just curious… who else is interested/planning in attending?

Birgit

@JillO 242418 wrote:

Lucas… you nearly gave me a heart attack… We still have a bit more time to BAC (happening in Mid October) Phew… I have to get things going for that Conference!

So happy that you will be attending. Hoping that the CAP Team can meet up with you.

Just curious… who else is interested/planning in attending?

Hi Jill, yes we do have a bit more time, although you’d be surprised how time goes by and soon enough it will be October 11th. So it’s best to start preparing in advance :)

Yes, that is surely on my to do list to meet the CAP team once we’re there.

Hopefully it will be a good success for all attending.

Cheers :)
    Lucas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)