Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Thank You CAP & Community for Great Support! – Top 7 Best New Programs – Free Bonuses

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Birgit

Hi Everyone!

I would like to inform you that we have yet another Reload Bonus for this week to of 100% up to €100.
    For players to activate the bonus they simply enter the bonus code in the bonus field when they make their next deposit. The bonus code is valid until Sunday 29th July 23:59 CET.
    The Bonus Code is : reloadjuly4 .

Also today we are giving out €1 Free Bonus on Thunderstruck 2! The voucher is valid until 23:59 CET tonight, and they are limited to the 1st 200 Players! So let your players know to Log in & Activate Now!

Voucher name: thunderstruck2
    Voucher code: thunderstruck2

I would also like to take the opportunity and thank everyone for their support and great feedback towards our brand Videoslots.com. Videoslots.com wouldn’t not be amongst the Top 7 Best New Affiliate Programs, if it wasn’t for the great contribution from our affiliates, and from all the respected CAP community. Being amongst CAP’s well known Top Brands doesn’t come easy nor on its own, but through consistency in hard efficient work. Thank You for All your kind and thoughtful comments, they are so very much appreciated!

May I remind all our prospective hard working affiliates that we Do Not have negative carry overs, Affiliate Payouts swiftly on the 7th of every month without any hassle.

Last but not least that I would like to mention is our Exclusive CAP Offer to Affiliates of,
    Earning 40% Lifetime Revenue Share + €100 Sign Up Bonus When Registering Through CAP.

No ladders to climb! Start with a 40% Lifetime right from the start! So don’t wait any longer and Join Videoslots.com Now!

Kind Regards,
    Lucas
    lucas@videoslots.com

bosshoggs

Well Thank You Lucas for bringing your stellar program on board and always keeping the community up-to-date with all of the awesome promotions VideoSlots puts on.

As always… sounds like some incredible stuff. Who’s ready to rock these promos?!?

Birgit

@JillO 242791 wrote:

Well Thank You Lucas for bringing your stellar program on board and always keeping the community up-to-date with all of the awesome promotions VideoSlots puts on.

As always… sounds like some incredible stuff. Who’s ready to rock these promos?!?

Thanks Jill, I will always do my utmost to keep everyone here informed and up to date with whatever’s going on at Videoslots.com.

We’re now all quite excited on meeting new prospective affiliates at the BAC in October! :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Lucas

We just tryed to sign up through the CAP-link, but could not as Denmark is not listed in your sign up form. Is your program closed for danish affiliates ?

Br.
    Asim

Birgit

@jens/bonustip 242807 wrote:

Hi Lucas

We just tryed to sign up through the CAP-link, but could not as Denmark is not listed in your sign up form. Is your program closed for danish affiliates ?

Br.
    Asim

Hi Asim,

Good Afternoon.

Our program is also open for danish affiliates.

Here is my Skype, godwin.lucas1 . Add me there and we can communicate better and get your account set up!

Looking forward to hearing back from you Asim.

Cheers :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@jens/bonustip 242807 wrote:

Hi Lucas

Br.
    Asim

When he says he’ll help you set up your account he means its.

I had the same problem from the US, but he got me up and running quickly!

Enjoy!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)