Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Thank you:)

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I just wanted to say thank you guys for the awesome steak dinner and drinks after :) I had a great time and thanks for letting me pull the lucky winner of the Wii, damn how did I not win that!:roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Bonustreak,

It was entirely our pleasure. It was great for Miles and myself to finally meet you in person, and Irwin was glad to be able to catch up with you again.

Thank you for acting as our independant guest and doing the draw for the Wii. Pity we could not have you enter, but I can say that this giveaway was a great success. The reaction of our winner summed it all up: “WOOHOO!”.

Again, it was great to meet you and spend some time picking your brain. Look forward to catching up again in future…hopefully at CAP Spring Break.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Christine you have some great pictures of the dinner posted on facebook. I hate that I left a day early and could not join you guys. :Cry:

Kamiel, it was very nice to finally meet you, Irwin and Miles in person and I’m looking forward to the next event. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Gamtrak,

It was great for us to finally meet with you as well. We were disappointed that you could not join us for dinner. As Chris mentioned, we have a great time.

We will definitely arrange one the next time we see each other.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)