Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Terms and conditions

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Sam, first off welcome to CAP.

I was looking through the terms, with a view to joining, and would like a clarification of the following clause please.

3.4 Competitive Marketing. For the avoidance of doubt it is hereby clarified that you shall not be entitled to market to potential Players (i) on any Internet site on which we promote the Website; (ii) on any Internet search engine on which we promote the Website; and (iii) in any other manner which results in your competing with us in relation to the promotion of the Website, unless approved in writing by OnlinePokerAffiliates.com. In the event that you are in breach of the foregoing provisions, we reserve the right to render the Tracking URLs assigned to you void and you shall have no claims against us in respect of such action taken by us.

1. Are we expected to monitor all the sites we might promote on just in case you start promoting on them? In other words, how do we know all the sites you promote on?

2. With the reference to search engines, does this just cover paid placements or unpaid SERPS as well? If the latter, then it is impossible for most of us to adhere to this because we are not going to stops the search engines frm spidering and hence including our sites in their indexes.

Finally, can you give us your position on rakeback. Do you allow it?

Thanks,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Jarvi,

I apologize for the delay in responding to you.

You don’t need to monitor the places you advertise. In general, don’t buy ads where we buy ads, and don’t attempt to compete in the SERPs for our brand name. Please rest assured that we will always review the intent of the marketing and discuss this with you before issuing any warnings.

On rakeback, the answer is no.

Take care,

Julie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)