Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Super Bowl XLIII is here

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

HI Guys,

A reminder that the SB XLIII is here and we have now put the banners on the EarnReal.com banner section for you to to download.

We are offering players a 43% bonus from now till Super Bowl Sunday and next week is the best time ot bring in the players.

Here is the landing page for the bonus and using our campaign section you can create campaigns to land directly on this page to increase conversions;

http://www.sportsbetting.com/promo/20superbowl/

Good luck and we look forward to a successful Super Bowl!

Anonymous
    Inactive

The 43% bonus is now live and expires on Feb 1st, good luck bringing in the Super Bowl traffic!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for promoting us guys, and for thos who don’t know the result, Pitts WON!

The result was;

Arizona 23-27 Pittsburgh

Blackbuddy
    Simoneaton;196125 wrote:
    …and for thos who don’t know the result, Pitts WON!

The result was;

Arizona 23-27 Pittsburgh

But what did you think of the game itself, Simon? I can’t believe how little chatter there is about the game on this website!

Cheers,
    Os.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The game had me on my seat most of the time, and I was routing like most affiliates for Arizona to win and they nearly did.

The pitts had the game through the first half and third quarter with Arizona coming in and bringing the score to 23-20 in their favor moments before the two minite warning. The two minute warning saw the Pitts score a touchdown which also saw my heart stop as you can imagine.

The pitts did win fair and square and my hats off to them, and I am sure several gamblers are jumping in joy as this was the most bet on team.

Share your stories at http://forum.wheretobet.com with other gamblers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)