Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Submitting articles to other sites = duplication?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KamielM

Hi there,

I’m thinking of submitting a couple of articles that I’ve written to a higher PR Ranked site who will give me a link back.

Now my only question regards how Google would feel about this. Am I right in assuming that the same article posted in two different places would be seen as duplicated content? In which case, could I get penalised?

What would you recommend?

– Submitting the article to the other site only after I’ve posted it on my site (and Google has indexed it)

– Re-writing the article entirely before placing it on my site?

Thanks alot

nocturnal
    Participant

@MortimerJazz 151963 wrote:

Hi there,

I’m thinking of submitting a couple of articles that I’ve written to a higher PR Ranked site who will give me a link back.

Now my only question regards how Google would feel about this. Am I right in assuming that the same article posted in two different places would be seen as duplicated content? In which case, could I get penalised?

What would you recommend?

– Submitting the article to the other site only after I’ve posted it on my site (and Google has indexed it)

– Re-writing the article entirely before placing it on my site?

Thanks alot

No mate it will not harm you at all. Article submission is a great resource for increasing traffic to your website and also getting one way links back to your site. It will boost your business credibility and your Brand Equity. Also well-written articles are syndicated by many other article websites and consequently it attracts new visitors.

Good Luck
    Seomaster

nocturnal
    Participant

No mate it will not harm you at all.
    Article submission is a great resource for increasing traffic to your website and also getting one way links back to your site. It will boost your business credibility and your Brand Equity. Also well-written articles are syndicated by many other article websites and consequently it attracts new visitors.

Good Luck
    Seomaster

KamielM

Thanks SEOMaster – I’ll get writing then

Anonymous
    Inactive

I send my content to multiple sites. I also post them on my site first so Google News and Technoratti list my site, but I have not found duplicate hurts at all.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)