Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Submit your links:)

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys,

I launched the site:

http://www.onlinegamblin.net

I am still working on it though but feel free to submit your links as many sites as you want. All free offcourse and you need NOT link back

Hope to see some submissions soon.

Thanks

p.s. No subdomains please and no affiliate links though

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    great work but please change the yellow colour. That one will kill my eyes :Ohno:

Anonymous
    Inactive

hehe sorry about that and thank you all for submitting. I will change the site and use a more professional directory script fairly soon. I will readd the submitted links.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thats better :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

link submission suspended. Will resume once i reuppload the new and IMPROVED site. WAZ, youll love it compared to the one that hurt your eyes hehe

I ll re post when it is back open for posting links :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay guys,

This might discourage some of you who have already submitted but I made achnge for the BETTER!! :) In the process I misstakenly deleted the folder with the links that I planned to manually readd.

So if you are willing to readd your site, ill be very gratefull. It is better now and you will be able to tell!! :cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Submitted :) Very nice site, I like the layout, although I find the logo to be a but blurry/hard to read. I’d personally have the bars at the site(“Top 10”, “Directory Statistics” etc) all the same colour, as it would be less distracting….or at least everything except Top 10(in case you want that to stand out more).

I’d also take out or push to the bottom the Who’s Online block, as it will bump the newsletter/tell a friend blocks up, which is obviously more important.

Just some thoughts :) Good luck!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi dealerDan

thanks for submitting your sites. I will work on the index once i get some time…. probably between the 19th and 26th of november. Your thought were good and I agree :)

Ill let you judge it when I swap things around :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, submitted my site. Your site looks good. Thanks for the link!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have submitted too, thanks for the link

Bart

Anonymous
    Inactive

Much better than the old one :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks guys :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

HI !

I have just submitted.

Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Submitted. Nice work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for this.

Just so you know, i get a PHP error at: . Think it just needs 766 on 58.dat or the counter dir.

Warning: fopen(counter/58.dat): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/browse56/public_html/onlinegamblin/browse.php on line 72

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/browse56/public_html/onlinegamblin/browse.php on line 73

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/browse56/public_html/onlinegamblin/browse.php on line 74

Cheers

Simmo!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)