Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Sub Affiliate + Emails

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Fred,

I have sent several emails to you through this forum and wondering if you are receiving them. I have not received an answer.

I am having a sub affiliate issue where I helped a relative sign up to AP through my affiliate code. I have received a couple of ‘short’ answers from the affiliate people at AP saying that they are not underneath me and offering no explaination.

If you see this can you email me at support@4flush.com and I will send you more details. I am sure we can resolve it.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

On another note , i have been emailing them also for 8 days and have not received a response. so ap if your here send me a pm it will be appreciated

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please direct your emails to fred@absolutepoker.com and I’ll make sure you get a promt response on your concerns.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi fred , Just sent you an email

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi fred i sent you 2 emails to that address 4 days ago and still no response. maybe you can pm me when you have a minute

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks you Fred for getting me a response.

Even though I didn’t like it :p

Anonymous
    Inactive
    the27offsuit wrote:
    Hi fred i sent you 2 emails to that address 4 days ago and still no response. maybe you can pm me when you have a minute

FYI… I just sent you a PM.

Cheers,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi fred got your pm and replied.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)