Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Stupid question; How much you earn? How much you spend?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, can somebody share your good experience: How much can you earn per month and how much you spend for advertise?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ummm….I don’t think you will get many people posting their income on a public board.

I have heard it rumored that it is common to earn 5 figures a month but that may just be an urban legend.

Personally we spend less than 5% of our income on advertising.

Anonymous
    Inactive

jment, that depends on what business model you choose.

How much anyone earns is not a good question to ask in public as Dean points out.

You can rely purely on SEO (search engine optimization), spend no money on advertising and do well. You have a lot to learn, and you need to keep up with constant changes. It’s a lot of work.

Or you can generate income with advertising – usually you will see the higher the income, the higher the % of investment is on a continuing basis. This, too, is a lot of work since you need to watch your listings constantly and tweak all the time.

You can try to brand a site, but that takes a long time and a lot of exposure and capital also. This is the most expensive and long term model and becomes less feasible as time goes.

Of course you can also do a little of this and a little of that. Some people mix the methods within sites, I keep differently managed and designed sites for the different business models.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks all.

I buy advertise at overture, but because of low bid, the click was low. I try also at PTR and PTC, but better not try; the investment will make you 100% traffic but 0% earnings.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)