Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Strike It Rich With Tomb Raider+desert Dollar+fortune Lounge 300% On $100

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

THE ADVENTURE BEGINS:

EARN EXTRA CASH BY PROMOTING THE LEGENDARY VIDEO GAME TOMB RAIDER™, WHICH MAKES AN EXCITING DEBUT IN ON-LINE GAMING.

Promote the legendary video game Tomb Raider™, which makes an exciting debut in on-line gaming. The sexy Lara Croft character has been licenced by Microgamming and skillfully crafted into a new 5-Reel Video Slot with exciting features.

Its richly colored graphics echo an adventurous theme with a variety of entertaining features, which include;

15 paylines
    A treasure tomb bonus
    Free spins
    A wild and scatter symbol
    Capitalize on the popularity of Lara Croft by promoting this exciting game. This entertaining adaptation of the Tomb Raider™ brand is sure to be a growing success with all players. The launch date for this game is on October 28th, 2004.

Fortune Affiliates is offering unique banner ads, mailers and other exciting promotional material to mark the launch of this innovative game that has been designed to give the player hours of exciting action.

This ingenious and highly entertaining adaptation of the world famous Tomb Raider™ brand is sure to take the online gambling community by storm and keep players coming back for more.

Hot off the press – Desert Dollar does Rodeo – take part in the action by promoting the latest Desert Dollar offering:

1) Saddle up for action – Win a trip to the National Finals Rodeo in Vegas Promotion:

From bareback riding to steer wrestling there’s no place in the world that does rodeo like Las Vegas.
    Sign up as a new player at Desert Dollar during October to qualify for the Bull Ride Lucky Draw, where you could win VIP tickets to the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas. This remarkable prize includes:
    VIP Seats to the National Finals Rodeo for one lucky winner and their friend or partner,
    A weekend in Las Vegas and,
    Return airfares to Las Vegas for the winner and their friend or partner.

vladcizsol

Thanks Lidia!

I think Tomb Raider is going to be a huge hit with players.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree. A lot of the folks who were big Tomb Raider fans are now legally old enough to gamble–that game was huge about 10 years ago on the Playstation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can’t find any banners (not that I looked very hard) – which brings me to a suggestion:

The media management console is way, way too slow, with javascript reloads after each selection. Surely there must be a better way to get all that information without having to wait minutes to make the selections… and if you’ve got special banners for Tomb Raider, then link up a special section for them – I couldn’t find them under Hot Media either.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Spearmaster,

Thank you for your input on the above matter.

If you go to the Hot Media section, and select Fortune Lounge, click on view – the Tomb Raider banners will reflect.

Hot Media is the quicker method of retrieving banners.

Thanks
    Lidia

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Spearmaster,

I had a look at your message again, and I would just like to clarify that we have x2 different Tomb Raider banner suites, one of which are currently available on the system. These are just a Teaser to create excitement in the marketplace for the upcoming Tomb Raider game. Whilst the 2nd suite will include the actual Tomb Raider game banners, these will be available on the system on the 28th October.

Hope this has given you some clarity !

Regards,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hot Media is the quicker method of retrieving banners.

Hi Lidia!

Yes, that may be quicker – but being the 100% control freak that I am… LOL… I like to look through the entire inventory every now and then because I don’t believe a banner that works well in general for you will necessarily appeal to my visitors – though usually this will be the case LOL.

The point I’m trying to make is that the banner selection system needs to be a LOT faster and easier than it is now. I would suggest using the same tree method that you use to provide stats – that is quick and simple.

Your point about the Tomb Raider banners is taken – I didn’t read closely enough the first time LOL. I will wait until the 28th to have a look, though if you ask me making them available a day earlier might be better :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Spearmaster,

Yes, I understand your concerns and point. We are in the process of fine tuning the marketing media management tool. So watch this space.

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)