Strange! The revenue was stagnated for some time…

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #603043
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    How long the PKR will update the affiliates earning? With about 40 active real money players, it never happened before. But now was about 2 days, the earning was showing nothing…

    #738540
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Are you accessing the stats through the new affiliate site http://affiliates.pkr.com/ ?

    #738612
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    impreza wrote:
    Are you accessing the stats through the new affiliate site http://affiliates.pkr.com/ ?

    I tried it also, but the page will not loading after I press the month report I want to view and press “GO”.

    Your mean your accounts.pkr.com affiliates area will have no updates?

    #738622
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    hit refresh when that happens, it hangs sometimes for some strange reason.

    #738636
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    fonzi wrote:
    hit refresh when that happens, it hangs sometimes for some strange reason.

    Yes, refresh and refresh and…the same problem! Want to know others, can your check the stat from the accounts.pkr.com affiliates area?

    #738637
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    the best way to do it is to load pkr, my account, manage my account, reports

    or goto pkr.com, login and view my details

    #738643
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Hi Jment

    Apologies for the delay in responding to your posts, we ran a few updates recently which is why you may have experienced some delay with the loading of your reports, but it should load ok now.

    You can login directly at; http://affiliates.pkr.com/LogOn.aspx
    then select “reports” from the left hand menu

    Please do feel free to contact me directly with any further queries you may have.

    #738645
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    MargaretPKR.com wrote:
    Hi Jment

    Apologies for the delay in responding to your posts, we ran a few updates recently which is why you may have experienced some delay with the loading of your reports, but it should load ok now.

    You can login directly at; http://affiliates.pkr.com/LogOn.aspx
    then select “reports” from the left hand menu

    Please do feel free to contact me directly with any further queries you may have.

    Hi Margaret, nice to see u back.

    I still faced same problem if I check the stat at affiliates.pkr.com (page not loading after I click on Go), anyhow I still can check it at accounts.pkr.com affiliates area.

    Need to know how often the stat update?

    Thanks.

    #738652
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    I think they update once a day.

    #738661
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Hi

    Yes, our stats are updated every 24 hours.

    #738662
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    This what I guess, but may I know when is the update time?(between when). After the stat update working, my average earning was drop while I get more players at this time (3 days earning this month only equal to 1.5 days earning previous month) . This not a complaint but wish Margaret can look into this see if have any problems regarding my stat/players.

    Also Margaret can you pls answer to my another post why the players revenue reduced while there was no bonus give out? Thanks.

    #738683
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    I’m also curious as to what time the stats update. Thanks

    #738780
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Hey guys

    OUr stats updated overnight (GMT) daily.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)