Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Stepping Down from Gfed

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello all,

I just wanted to take a moment to let you all know that I am leaving the CGTV/Gfed group as of March 23rd 2007. I’d like to thank them for the great opportunity they’ve given me over the years.

I leave you in the very capable hands of Kelsang. It’s been a fun ride being part of this company and hope to see you all around in the future.

For affiliate inquiries, please contact Kelsang@gamblingfederation.com directly.

If you want to keep in touch with me, this is my personal email AND msn at the same time. mel.attia [at] gmail.com

Take care,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Mel,

On behalf of all of us who had the privilege to work along your side, I would like to thank you for everything you brought forth and invested in this organization.

I wish you the best of luck with all of your future personal endeavors and professional projects, and I’m sure we’ll stay in touch and have the chance to see you around the office :bigsmile:

Sincerely,

Kelsang
    Affiliate Manager/ English Market
    Email: partner_english@gamblingfederation.com
    MSN: kelsang@gamblingfederation.com

vladcizsol

Melanie I am very sad to hear this. GFed is losing another great asset. We certainly wish you great luck in your new ventures and remember you are still part of the family here at CAP so keep in touch. We will keep the lights on for you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)