Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Status on new software

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Irwin this transition to the new software has been going on for weeks. It caome up once for me then went back down. Its hard to promote the properties with no idea of our progress.

I think we have all been patient, but its time to get back up and running.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Absolutely… How can anyone be expected to promote a program like this… The past is quickly starting to NOT matter here. The new system has been absolutely useless.

This is the most unprofessional debacle I have seen in a very long time.

Joseph2Sh077

Hello Everyone,

Firstly from Myself and Irwin I want to apologize again from the bottom of our hearts, We are sorry for all of you and realize the situation is not ideal But We as a Team decided That we were not going to make the mistakes of the past and give you a program you did not deserve, We realize you rely on the Program for Accurate Stats ,Speed of reports etc and the old Program just did Not do it for you.

We should have been Live November 27 but after we took the “new program” Live we could not leave it live because of the Fact that you as our customers did not see any improvements.

We have now decided to wait until everything is 100% before we Put the site Live again We are Hoping that this will be done in the next few days and once we have gone live we will notify all of you

again we are sorry but Irwin and I want to serve you and give you what you want and with the program the way it was we could not do this.

As far as Payments Go we will be finalizing those today and invite anyone with any queries to contact us at Support@grandpriveaffiliates should you wish to query anything on your account.

Thanks

Miles/Irwin
    Grandprive Affiliate Team

Anonymous
    Inactive

be nice if i knew im supposed to have payments or not from the last 3 months as i dont have any?

giftorgbest

I also don’t know how much I earned during the past two months. How can i know if I earn an amount which is due to be paid?

Anonymous
    Inactive

If I can make a suggestion here.

The old stats worked just fine for me. Whatever improvement might come out of the new software is by far overshadowed by the disruption to not being able to check stats now.

Clearly, the new stats rollout is not working as planned so the best course of action for all is simply to revert back to the old system.

dvs007

Hi Everyone,

I do understand your frustration and I do apologize.

We can not go back to our old system as we already have Microgamings affiliate program.

As you know Microgaming is working on this system and they hope to have it resolved very soon.

Please bare with us will we await a response from Microgaming, to give us the go ahead that their system is working 100% so that we can take it live.

If anyone needs me to check their stats, please feel free to contact me.

Kind regards
    Irwin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Irwin,

So no idea how much more time they need? A few days or a few months? Just curious. :)

Thank you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Its up and running for me today!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got logged in today too :)

Joseph2Sh077

HI

The New Site is Now Live and Stats are Available once More and Working Great But you can Only go Back as Far as November Due to the Changes.

We Thank you for your Patience and Understanding

Miles

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Miles 148455 wrote:

HI

The New Site is Now Live and Stats are Available once More and Working Great But you can Only go Back as Far as November Due to the Changes.

We Thank you for your Patience and Understanding

Miles

Unable to retrieve Report data at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
    nothing more to say…….

Anonymous
    Inactive

We have 2 different accounts and they are both reporting exactly the same, this means players were not tagged over correctly on one or both of them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ditto, I work with 3 sets of tags and they are reporting the same, something isn’t working right. Not to mention the stats are not anything to look at…lol

Joseph2Sh077

Hi

The system has been tested and Retested and teh information you are receiving is 100% accurate.

What we have done however is in the past you may have had Old (referspot Tags) and New GPA tags the system has been designed in a way Now to join all your Tags into 1 Single account with one main Tag attached by company name.

So you will see the same info but if you need a better Break down then go to the Banner Tag reports.

All your players on the Old Tags Still get Tracked.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)