Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Stats Still At All Zeros

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Does anyone else see a problem with your stats? Mine have been sitting on zero since the first of the month, but I am carrying 6 real players. Not sure if this is correct or not.

Irwin, can you check on this when you get a chance please. Id is gamtrak.

Thanks so much.
    MrsBlasalle
    GamTrak Forum Admin.

Anonymous

Hi,

I may be in the wrong place but referspot is Grand Prive: is that correct?

I make some income with them every month but haven’t been able to find where to even log into check stats for … well a long time now.

There was some questionable press about them a while which led me to cut back on their exposure but since that time they’ve come some distance in proving to me they’re worth listing.

that said: i can’t find their site and as such: don’t add any new banners on my sites.

Its funny as in most cases there are so many reasons for not listing a program and then you experience one that makes money, and that with the exception for the one time I saw bad publicity (and looking back on it: perhaps I was too quick to unlist them): you can’t find their site to get promo material. :)

?

thanks

S.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Mrs B.

Yes, i agree, my stats have not moved all month so far, and its strange cause i have 17 depositors, and it says one deposit so far this month, but shows no money or play>>??

IRWINNNNNNNNNNNN,,,,Lets get Cracking!

lol

pat

BB1..this is the link i use to get to the affiliate site, it should work for you to??

http://www.referspot.com

Anonymous
    Inactive
    bb1webs wrote:
    Hi,

I may be in the wrong place but referspot is Grand Prive: is that correct?

that said: i can’t find their site and as such: don’t add any new banners on my sites.

http://www.referspot.com/ has always worked?

Yes, they are Grand Prive.

Anonymous

lol. Thanks Dom. Funny, but the bookmark I had stopped working a long time ago so I just assumed the site had been discontinued.

silly me. anyway, thanks for posting the obvious to someone too dense to have thought to check it.

… I don’t know about me sometimes :)

dvs007

Hi everyone,

I do apologizes for the late reply.

Due to upgrades for our new software the stats did not update, however the upgrades have been completed and therefore all stats have been updated.

Best Regards
    Irwin
    [URL=”mailto: irwin@referspot.com”]irwin@referspot.com[/URL]

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Irwin for your quick assistance.

I really appreciate it :tongue:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)