Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

stats question?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Our account is Squall2 and the stats don’t make sense, it shows we have 4 new players this month but only $10 in deposits, how is this possible?

I tried to email you but it bounced at program@slotland.com which is posted on your site.

Brian

Anonymous
    Inactive
    islandmaan wrote:
    Our account is Squall2 and the stats don’t make sense, it shows we have 4 new players this month but only $10 in deposits, how is this possible?

I tried to email you but it bounced at program@slotland.com which is posted on your site.

Brian

Hi Brian,

please try to write directly to: hannah@slotland.com. I have no idea why there are still persisting problems with our correspondence over the years…

However back to your “problem” – I checked your stats 7 months behind and found that you did very well last month – you even made a record in the amount of registered players as well as their deposits – therefore in your monthly commission! :)
    When I processed your commission back on 6/1/2007, I deleted your last month stats as every month. Since this time you got these 4 new players (which is very good, in my opinion..)

I am going to send all your stats since 1/1/2007 to your personal email so you can check it out.

Best regards,
    hannah :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

The new players report shows the number of new registrations, not the total number of new registrations with successful deposits.

I would assume that you got 4 registrations of which 1 deposited $10.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)