Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Stats problems

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hi

i dont know if any of you if having stats problems, but i would urge you to check and also check some dailys stats.

i have some very odd stats which is making revenue alot lower – i emailed them and they said they have looked into it and its all fine…..Which is impossible.

I have a player(other players affected too) who signed up on the 14th – below is his daily stats

Date….deposit……Rake……bets/hands……comission

14th…..$50……..-0.05…………….0…………..-0.01
    15th………………-0.13…………….0…………..-0.03
    16th
    17th………………-0.05…………….0…………..-0.01
    18th…..$50……..-0.18…………….0…………..-0.05
    19th………………-0.03…………….0…………..-0.01
    20th………………-0.03…………….0…………..-0.01
    21st
    22nd
    23rd
    24th…..$50……..-0.05…………….0…………..-0.01

total…..$150……..-0.52…………….0…………..-0.13

And im being told theres nothing wrong with them and it could be low revenue due to large bonuses given . .lol . . 100’s of raked hands have to be played first before bonuses are given for starters.

Does anyone know of any good contacts at UB that can help ?
    Thanks,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi darko123,

And im being told theres nothing wrong with them and it could be low revenue due to large bonuses given . .lol . . 100’s of raked hands have to be played first before bonuses are given for starters.

That’s not quite it. In fact, players can redeem bonuses in a variety of ways including playing tournaments. Occasionally (and very rarely) a player who plays many tournaments will clear more bonus money than they generate in revenue and so the net revenue (which is what you see in Income Access) will be negative. As you can see from your reports, it’s generally a very very small amount and in your case adds up to about $0.25 in commission for all those players.

If you want more info about how bonuses are cleared at UB, have a look at this link:

http://www.ultimatebet.com/promotions/bonus.html

Hope that clears things up for you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

hello danielb

Im sorry, but im far from convinced

You say

“Occasionally (and very rarely) a player who plays many tournaments will clear more bonus money than they generate in revenue and so the net revenue (which is what you see in Income Access) will be negative.”

Well it seems its not so rare as its happening to most of my 8 players that i referred to you over the last 10 days.

Also i have checked your bonus system and i still do not see how its possible for someone to get those kind of stats.

you need 30 ultimate points in tournamnets to get $1 bonus back
    BUT you only get 6 ultimate points for every $1 spent in tourn fees(the actual fee given to the house – does not include entry fee)

So as per you bonuses page – you earn Only 1/5 of your tournament fee which is far from the over 100% you are suggesting

OK, so as far as i can see its impossible to earn the same in bonus money as rake spent in tournaments – which throws your answer out the window.

I have pm’d you my account if you can have a look please

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi darko123,

I’ve replied to your PM with a more detailed explanation for why your players have negative revenue.

Anonymous
    Inactive

UB DOES NOT PAY for tournament play, or blackjack. But of course the players collect ultimate points, and thus their bonus. Ultimate bet is kind enough to charge their affiliates 25% of the bonus paid out (even though the affiliate isn’t paid for the tournament rake) causing your affiliate account to be in the red.

Anonymous

UB DOES NOT PAY for tournament play, or blackjack. But of course the players collect ultimate points, and thus their bonus. Ultimate bet is kind enough to charge their affiliates 25% of the bonus paid out (even though the affiliate isn’t paid for the tournament rake) causing your affiliate account to be in the red.

say, there’s an attractive equation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yup – UB do not pay on tournament fees…..

So i refer good depositing players and not only do i not get paid for them – I GET CHARGED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have now pulled all there banners etc – shame really as i just wasted 11 players that i sent them in the last 2 weeks, when i started promoting them.

I looked at my full till and absolute poker and around 40% of my commission comes from Tournamnet fees.

So Ultimate Bets Commission is really (60% of 25%) = 15%

And i have not even taken into account the negative balances which will bring it slightly less then 15%

And dont try and find this in there T&C – as its not in them !!!!!! :nono:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Every day when i check my stats it really leaves a bad taste in my mouth……

shall we take yesterdays stats for example

7 active players yesterday
    $490 total deposits yesterday

hmmm whats the revenue……. -$0.04

It would have been MINUS much more had it not been for a player playing 50 raked hands

Thats the reward i get for about 5-8 active players daily – im lucky if i earn $2 in a day from these guys

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)