Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Stats? Payments?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have had no stats for 13 days. I have always recieved payment on the 10th, yet no payment this month.

What gives?

On a side note, are all UB affiliates controlled by income access? I’ve never heard of them before I came here, I didnt sign up with them(I dont thnk).

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got this email today:

Dear Affiliates,

We’re writing today because we want to make sure you’re aware of the latest goings-on at UltimateBet . We know that many of you are frustrated that your stats for the past couple of weeks haven’t been available, so please read on for an update regarding UltimateBet’s backend upgrade. Our goal is to keep the lines of communication open so that we can handle the situation as best we can and successfully address any concerns that you might have.

The purpose of UltimateBet’s backend upgrade is to allow for the continued growth of their player base and expansion of services and features. The backend that had been in place since UltimateBet’s inception was not capable of supporting the volume that UB is starting to see, so the upgrade was planned to ensure that everything will run smoothly in the future.

Since the upgrade was introduced on March first, there have been some temporary instability issues with the UB software, including game interruptions. All crashed ring games, Sit and Gos and tournaments are being reviewed to ensure that participating players are credited with the funds and UltimatePoints that they are entitled to, and all customer inquiries are being processed by the Member Services team.

On the affiliate side of things, the upgrade has delayed Income Access’ receipt of stats for February 27th onwards. The UltimateBet software and site continue to stabilize, and we are expecting to get the missing stats soon. We will notify all affiliates as soon as they are available.

As you may have read in the Income Access message of the day that we put up last week, affiliate bonus codes are also not working for the moment, which means that affiliates who have them should switch to using text links and/or banners for the present time. If you need help getting your links set up, please contact us at affiliateprogram@ultimatebet.com.

We thank you for your patience, and if you have any questions, please feel free to email us anytime!

Sincerely,

Amanda
    Affiliate Marketing Coordinator
    UltimateBet
    affiliateprogram@ultimatebet.com
    514-849-8595

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi ih8tolose,

Thanks for your post. You can write to affiliates@ultimatebet.com if you have any questions about your payments for UltimateBet’s in-house affiliate program.

UltimateBet partners with Income Access to manage the other half of their affiliate program. Feel free to drop us a line at affiliateprogram@ultimatebet.com should you require any more information. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wa HOO, I got paid! :woohoo:

1 down 1 to go, I hope stats are up soon!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)