Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Stats Not Updating

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Last updated 9365 Minute(s) Ago

I realize their is a website migration taking place from Silver Oak affiliates to the Ace Revenue new site but…..Stats were Last updated 9365 Minute(s) Ago.
    Any Idea when this will be corrected?

wouters

I have checked your links in your website, they belong to the new website and the new tools.

Please remember this links will show stats only in the new back end, the old ones will not work anymore with the new site and the new ones will not do it in the old site too.

can you tell me where are you getting that message?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Message is comming from the silver oak affiliate website – Previously accrued players with silver oak have not been migrated over to the new site – Therefore, I still need to login to the old silver oak platform to see any revenue from players that are and were currently active.

wouters

All the stats from January, February and March will be viewable only from the old back end, since its about to disappear i suggest you to copy them for your records, they will not be reachable in a few days.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Stats will disappear?
    I assume then all players – registrations – revenue etc… will in fact be moved over to the new system before this happens.
    Can you confirm this.

wouters
    freecc;202090 wrote:
    Stats will disappear?
    I assume then all players – registrations – revenue etc… will in fact be moved over to the new system before this happens.
    Can you confirm this.

We moved the whole system to a brand new one, its like starting from the scratch, not meaning we are going to remove anything from your account, is just that no one its going to be able to request the information if you do it from the new system.

I would like you to save it for future reference if you need it, you can have it in the old system now, you can take a screenshot or copy it somewhere.

Data (Stats) from the past months will not be moved into the new system. Players you have bring will keep giving you income and stats but the tracking of those will be available from April and forward.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)