Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Stats, Material, etc. Slow. Is it my comp?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    affiliategod

I have been having problems with my comp. I thought all was fixed last week and things seemed to be running good. Until…I logged into my Playshare account. It takes forever for anything in my account to load for me. I had posted the new $2008 promo a few days prior and wanded to check the stats.

The night before last, I gave up waiting for the page to load after 3 minutes. Last night, I made another attempt and it took just under 5 minutes. Unfortunately, wasn’t worth the wait.lol Although, I blame that on my comp being down and not being able to post the promo as soon as it came out.

I haven’t noticed the problem with any other affiliate account. Was just curious if I may still have a problem with my comp or others have had similar problems recently with Playshare.

TY in advance.

more4me

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s not your computer, More, I have the same lag when trying to check my stats in Playshare.

Sis

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same here – I often receive a 500 error page if it takes too long to load.

Usually I just give up after 3-4 min.
    I have very little patience when I’m in the middle of updating and require fresh banners and content – so I just go elsewhere and more often than not the content remains unchanged and stale.

affiliategod

Thanks Sis & freecc:hattip:

This comp has been driving me bonkers for over a month now. I got worried. Seems my Ms. fix it efforts are still holding.lol

Hopefully they will see get the site back up to par soon. I am sure they will as they usually tend to matters timely.

Jimm

Hi all,

A very happy New Year to you all!

Whilst we are not aware of any specific problems with our website’s functionality, we will look into it and resolve anything that needs fixing.

I’ll keep you updated.

Regards,
    Lawrence.

Jimm

Good news – the problem is resolved!

Nothing a good server reboot won’t solve, eh? :)

affiliategod

Lawrence,

Sry to say, it is not resolved. I just clicked to check earnings and it went nowhere. I clicked on campaign stats and been waiting over 4 minutes and it still hasn’t loaded. Prior, I tried clicking on marketing material and that is a no go, too.

Sry to be the bearer of bad news but guess someone’s got to do it:hattip:

Please fix:tongue:

Jimm

Hmmm… thanks, I’ll get back on to this now. Can others please check to see if they’re still experiencing difficulties?

affiliategod

Thank Lawrence! Knew you’d get right on this. I am sure it will be resolve soon. I have full faith in ya!

Jimm

Hi all,

Is anyone still experiencing login issues? Please let me know, as our techies are confident that the problems are resolved. All looks good from my side :)

Thanks,
    Lawrence.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, still lagging for me.

Logging in is fast, but when I click on Stats, then in the drop down of Earnings Stats it just sits there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ditto. I can’t get any reports to load.

affiliategod

Lawrence,

Still the same. Like a turtle in reverse, sry to say. Not tryin to be a pian in the arse. Just letting you know.

With that, I’m on my way for a long winter’s nap.:roflmao:

Jimm

Thanks for all the feedback, folks… much appreciated. We are working on the problem, which is unidentified at the moment, but will endeavor to get it sorted it out ASAP. In the meantime, if anyone has any statistics queries, please feel free to contact your affiliate manager – they will gladly help :)

affiliategod

Lawrence,

You da man:clapper: I see you got the problem fixed better then ever. The pages are loading so fast it’s like stats on steroids:roflmao:

Thanks!

more4me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)