Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

stats issue

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello… while the stats may read “Last updated x Minute(s) Ago”, the number of clicks, etc hasn’t updated. Would you please fix this error as soon as possible? Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

stats not updating for me either

Clicks – Registrations etc… have not been updating

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same here… nada :whoa:

Anonymous
    Inactive

The same problem has re-surfaced. Would you please fix the stats so that this problem doesn’t keep recurring? Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m curious how the amount owed for January can go down daily in Feb. Its dropped almost $500 since the beginning of the month. I would think revenue for Feb would not effect January commission.

ggsoftware

karengd wrote:
    I’m curious how the amount owed for January can go down daily in Feb. Its dropped almost $500 since the beginning of the month. I would think revenue for Feb would not effect January commission.

Hello everyone,

The RTG system was not calculating Net Win correctly, in that it was not deducting credits to players. This was resulting in instances where the Net Win reported for a player exceeded that players Total Deposits to Date. This cannot happen unless progressive jackpot wins are present which was not the case here. This reporting error has now been fixed.

Please note that it was the previous stats which were incorrect/overstated. We apologize that this happened and are doing everything we can to get RTG to make the program run more smoothly.

We are also compensating for some of the issues we’ve had during the migration to RTG by extending the 10% increase in the commission percentage through January and February (versus ending it Dec 31st as originally planned). Currently commissions are calculating at 50% not the published 40%. We hope this helps. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Nicole Brooks
    Email: affiliates@mainstreetca.com
    MSN: mainstreetaffiliates@hotmail.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)