Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Stats havn’t updated for several days !

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    These days , I checked my affiliate account stats, and found ,It hasn’t updated .
    Is there any thing wrong ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Bingo,

Actually yes … there is something wrong. For some reason the stats haven’t been updating in real time since Friday night. The developers aren’t in on the weekends however they are fully aware of the problem. I was speaking with them on Saturday and they were aware of the situation at that point. All data is being recorded in the backend properly, it’s just not being displayed properly.

I don’t know this for sure … but last week we had an issue with an un-optimized SQL query being thrown at the DB which was slowing things down tremendously and I believe when that code was altered, something became “disconnected” in the reporting.

In any event, the problem is being worked on as we speak and should be resolved ASAP.

I’ll send any updates as soon as they become available to me. My apologies for the inconvenience here.

Cheers,
    Justin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the update Justin… I noticed that at least the deposits are tracking thru the 11th. Just not the earnings. Hope there are more deposits on the 12th-14th!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I do too KW! We’re looking into the problem now … so I’ll keep you guys posted.

Thanks,
    Justin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Justin, thanks for always responding so quickly whenever we post about a problem! :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

You’re quite welcome Fergie! I’m doing my best to work with you guys as closely as possible to resolve any of these issues so that we can run a successful business together!

With your help, we’re certainly getting to where we need to be!

Cheers,
    Justin

Anonymous
    Inactive

My stats are up to date now :)

Earnings are up a bit also :) Gotta like that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great, thanks for the update KW. Everything should be fine now with the reporting in the backend. My initial assumption was right and because of a minor adjustment made last week to an SQL query to the DB, a minor “display” issue arose and has since been resolved.

Thanks again for your patience everyone and a great weekend promotion!

-Justin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)