Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Stats Carryover

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I believe I’ve been paid for last month’s earnings but my current month’s earnings continue to show a carry over from last month – any ideas why?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same here – :crazy:
    For at least 4 months my stats have reflected the previous months earnings until around the 20th of the Month. Then they revert to normal. It seems there is a small glitch in the system and once payments are made it takes another week for stats to revert back to normal.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any word from CC about this?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gentlemen,

It is not a glitch. The payments for coins are issued automatically, but there is a manual verification process involved. This process depending on incidences of bad debt and other anoying things that creep up duing the 15 days alloted for payment can cause a delay in update even though the payments have been issued.

So in fact you could receive your neteller on the 5th, but your stats might not get updated. I know this can be annoying but Coins is doing everything it can to expediate payment with less emphasis on update. Now that we pay a lot quicker you will soon see a faster stats update process.

Thanks for understanding.

Jared

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)