Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Stats are still way off

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

By my estimates my stats are currently 10% of normal.

When will this be fixed ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

For the last four months or so I think I received four clicks for Absolute Poker. I guess thats right?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been talking to Fred about this. Apparently, stats have been fixed for some, but not for others (myself included), dating back to 12/25/2005 or so. The Korean company that does the back-end processing of stats, is still looking into it. My #’s are way, way off this past month (40-50 %), but I attribute this to the stats processing issue.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can’t tell ya how many Emails I’ve sent to them about their stats problems the last several months. Never one reply – not even an automated one. I tried calling them, and that is even worse — “no one is ever around”. They used to be a first rate company and quite trustworthy but their support team just ain’t there for us any more. Been with them for over 2 years and I’m stopping advertising since my conversions are much higher now with other poker sites. They used to be # 2 for me but times have changed. Guarantee that they don’t even respond to this post.

Poker-Gal

Anonymous
    Inactive

not even a response…just a lame disclaimer on affiliate site about how stats are being loaded at 6AM now, to address issues. What does that mean? I only get updates maybe every 5th day on aff site, and they don’t seem right..anyone notice how off stats are ?

ANY RESPONSE AFFILIATE MANAGERS ? I personally think this companys affiliate model is in serious trouble. They are probably biting off more than they can chew. What was a solid vendor is no longer, thats for sure.

Any other comments on this board? Im sure that aff managers wont respond to this as usual.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please send me your Affiliate Id and the email address that you have registered with us, so that we can run a query on your individual stats.

fred@absolutepoker.com

Cheers,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)