Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Stats

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We have been experiencing some issues for the past couple of days regarding our statistics. Please accept our apologies and rest assured that all of your numbers will reflect correctly as of Monday next week.

Ps. It was a real pleasure to meet all of you who were at the CAC in Amsterdam.

Cheers,

Anonymous
    Inactive

are we getting paid anytime soon

Anonymous
    Inactive

All payments have been made. Please accept our apologies for any mix-ups.

Cheers,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fred,

I’m still looking at possible faulty stats (total rev dropped by $20 on Friday, no change as of Tuesday, and several active players I’ve seen playing in the time between). Are you guys still having problems?

-Kevin-

Anonymous
    Inactive

We have been going through every report to ensure that all stats are 100% accurate. We should be done with any corrections by the end of the day.
    Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,

Anonymous
    Inactive

My revenue dropped for EVERY player today. $.50 for 1,643 hands played from one player. That’s just not going to cut it. I’m going to back off with them until I actually see the tournament fees being paid and these obvious bugs worked out. Hopefully you’ll have better luck than me Kevin. Time to change some links and banners………

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can guarantee that all stats will be updated by tonight. No information has been lost and your true numbers will show later today. We apologize for the inconvenience this causes you but please know that we are working hard to make sure you get paid every penny you have earned.

Cheers,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Fred.

The tournament fees are still not reflected in figures.

Give os a deadline !

Best regards

Carl

Anonymous
    Inactive
    doodle2576 wrote:
    My revenue dropped for EVERY player today. $.50 for 1,643 hands played from one player. That’s just not going to cut it. I’m going to back off with them until I actually see the tournament fees being paid and these obvious bugs worked out. Hopefully you’ll have better luck than me Kevin. Time to change some links and banners………

I have had some funny experiences as well.

When i logged in, and checked stats in the beginning of april, figures were better than ever.

SInce then figures has gradually decreased, and what looked like being the best days, are now down to the worse days. (One day started of with an earning 8 times as much as now is reflected in figures.)

FRED: We are loosing confidence in figures. Are you messing with the numbers ?

Best regards

Carl

Anonymous
    Inactive

All of our stats have been successfully loaded into our system. Please check your numbers to ensure that they are 100% correct. If you have any questions or doubts, please email me at fred@absolutepoker.com and i will reply to any and all enquiries as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Cheers,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fed that player i told you about in the pms whose on my aff report but i didnt get paid for yet still dosent show in my stats

Anonymous
    Inactive

The stats are still wrong, tournament fees not included.

Anonymous
    Inactive

As of this moment, all stats are correct. Both tourney revenue and your normal MGR are displaying effectively.

Carl, we are in the process of pulling all your data so that we can confirm that your numbers are being calculated correctly. Please standby for our response.

Cheers,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Fred My stats are still not right , i nevrer got paid for player 404045 . hes on my affiliate report he made a lot of deposits and played way more then the required raked hands,

Can someone please pay me for this player

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Fred wrote:
    As of this moment, all stats are correct. Both tourney revenue and your normal MGR are displaying effectively.

Carl, we are in the process of pulling all your data so that we can confirm that your numbers are being calculated correctly. Please standby for our response.

Cheers,

Fred !
    Stats are not correct, and you know it.
    It cannot take a week to pull data.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)