Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Stats

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Since the ‘new’ CC came along, my stats (including visits) have remained at zero. Anyone else noticing this?

I would drop a message to CC but from the sound of things here, no-one is getting a reply?

If Nick or anyone else is around, please check (aff ID 1337).

gambling12

You are not the only one. I am in the same situation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Only 2 visits registered for the month of October comparing to hundreds for 400Affiliates and Slotocash with comparable advertising campaigns.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This month overall performance of CC is very poor.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nick is working with me to resolve my issue. Looks like there’s an old login and a new one I’ve been mixing up.

Paolino

I promoted them a lot in September in response to the 40% up till Jan 2009 offer, but ended up with nothing which means I don’t qualify for the increased percentage.

It is all still very odd – my September stats are still dodgy and they are not converting like they did in the previous 4 months. It simply looks like there are loads of hits going untracked

Also, Maybe I’m being thick, but I don’t understand the way the new stats are portrayed with the promotions now being added to the equation – the numbers never seem to add up properly.

It’s been very disappointing as they have some very good brands

gambling12

The traffic sats is working now but the money in since August still missing. I am also finding Nick very quiet when some question are asked

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same here guys. Loads of click and downloads, no players !. On avarage 400 clicks, 200 downloads = 1 player. My traffic is high quality from google. Never had such a bad conversions with CC. Tried to ask nick about it, but still no answer. Maybe he’s bussy.

gambling12

I am sure the guy is busy but these problems started beguining of September so I think that they have a big problem with their technical team and need to find somebody capable of solving the problems.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)